Gintama: Enchosen is a Japanese Animated Television Series.
|English Title||Gintama: Enchosen|
|Japanese Title||銀魂’ 延長戦|
|Also Known As||–|
|Type||Animated Television Series|
|Aired||4 Oct 2012 to 28 Mar 2013|
Location of Gintama: Enchosen
- Edo Castle (Chiyoda City, Tokyo Prefecture)
[Google Map / Tripadvisor / Facebook]
- Lake Toya (Toyakocho, Abuta District and Sobetsucho, Usu District, Hokkaido Prefecture)
[Official / Google Map / Tripadvisor] – Written as Lake Toya on the wooden sword of Gintoki Sakata.
- Gintama (Manga / 2004)
- Gintama (Animated television series / 2006)
- Gintama’ (Animated television series / 2011)
- Gintama° (Animated television series / 2015)
- Gintama. (Animated television series / 2017)